Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Toronto

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1993 00:47:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate in Toronto
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry if this news has already been posted but... just
tonight we heard from a friend in Canada who told us that
Kate would be presenting TLTCTC at the Royal Ontario Museum on
Monday, December 13th.  Apparently the radio station CFNY is
giving away 102 pairs of passes to the film.

Missy

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us                   I was looking at the Big Sky