Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW minus lyrics, is it?

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 93 14:46:57 -0600
Subject: Re: TWW minus lyrics, is it?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I wrote:

>Well, I feel somewhat vindicated in having bought the Japanese import
>of the TWW Box if, as has been reported, the lyrics aren't included.

I meant:

... if, as has been reported, the lyrics aren't included *in the
set as re-released in Canada*.

(Thanks, Kate J., for pointing out my muddled semantics.)

Kent Finley            |
P.O.Box 2081           | "...And all this science I don't understand,
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  it's just my job five days a week..."
CANADA, eh? T1J 4K6    |
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                  --Elton John, "Rocket Man"