Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW minus lyrics, is it?

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 93 13:52:28 -0600
Subject: TWW minus lyrics, is it?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, I feel somewhat vindicated in having bought the Japanese import
of the TWW Box if, as has been reported, the lyrics aren't included.
A friend's copy of HoL also lacks lyrics; maybe she got it through
Columbia House, in which case it was probably that EMI/Manhattan label.
Is this the case with the discs in the re-released box?

ObNonKate: The Thomas Dolby album on which 'She Blinded Me With Science'
appeared was indeed 'Blinded By Science', and not 'The Golden Age of
Wireless', at least in Canada.  In fact, both albums were released on
the Harvest (Capitol-EMI) label, the same label as (obKateReference)
Kate's first three albums and the 'On Stage' EP.

Kent Finley            |
P.O.Box 2081           | "...And all this science I don't understand,
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  it's just my job five days a week..."
CANADA, eh? T1J 4K6    |
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                  --Elton John, "Rocket Man"