Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: TWW minus lyrics, is it?

From: "Ottis R." <BOYD@unb.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1993 17:04:08 GMT
Subject: RE: TWW minus lyrics, is it?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@unb.ca

In article <9310151952.AA08025@lambda.uleth.ca> finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley) writes:
>Well, I feel somewhat vindicated in having bought the Japanese import
>of the TWW Box if, as has been reported, the lyrics aren't included.
>A friend's copy of HoL also lacks lyrics; maybe she got it through
>Columbia House, in which case it was probably that EMI/Manhattan label.
>Is this the case with the discs in the re-released box?

The Canadian re-release is on EMI/Music Canada.  Only TKI, LIONHEART
and TSW have lyrics in.  This kind of bugs me, but not much because
I already know the lyrics for the rest, having had them on vinyl
(just traded them all for credit on TRS, as soon as it comes in).  I
have to say I liked the original cover art for TKI better than the
picture of KT, but it won't take too long to get used to it.  Also,
I like the Ninth Wave color version from v2 of TWW better than the
HoL b&w, if anyone cares (T-shirt people).   -- Ottis