Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE TO BE ON 120 MINUTES

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 19:28:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KATE TO BE ON 120 MINUTES
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

This comes straight from the horse's mouth, as it were- our own Valerie
Nozick is temping at MTV, and bade me pass this tidbit along to our fellow
American Love-Hounds since she's too swamped to log on this week.

This Sunday, 10/17/93, 120 Minutes will premiere "a new Kate Bush video".  She
couldn't find out if it is for "Rubberband Girl" or not, though my guess is
that it is, since as far as we know there is no video for "Eat The Music",
right?  They will also premiere new videos by Cocteau Twins and Ocean Blue,
if anyone (like me) cares about those bands as well.

So fire up those VCRs- midnight Sunday (well, I guess that's really Monday
morning, but you get the idea) on the East and West coasts.  You heard it here
first.  (I think- haven't gotten a Digest yet today, sorry if this is old
news!)

Meredith
meth@delphi.com