Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Box Set..... NOT

From: mcelwee@cc.uow.edu.au (Bennett)
Date: 1 Sep 1993 17:50:34 +1000
Subject: Re: Box Set..... NOT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: mcelwee@cc.uow.edu.au

Did I dream, you dreamed about me?
Or did I dream that craddock@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz (Craddock) writes:

> I just purchased the This Womans Work Box set for $NZ60 or $US33.
> All that I've got is the empty box except for the two extra CDs and
> a Booklet of photos. Which is clearly why I got it so cheap. The
> Box set normally retails at $NZ250 here but I think this was stock
> that wouldn't shift (I've asked before and heard there's been one
> left for a number of years) I presume that this isn't 100% honest.

Marbeck's in Auckland has a whole heap of boxsets for sale for NZ$170
(about US$95).  I can only guess that this is a rereleased version.
The bottom of the box has a sticker containing international and UK
catalog numbers, so I think it's a UK release.

Anyway, I bought it coz I thought it was a good deal for the 8 CDs.
And I don't even like Kate Bush.

:)

--