Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box Set..... NOT

From: craddock@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz (Craddock)
Date: 27 Aug 1993 00:40:38 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Box Set..... NOT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just purchased the This Womans Work Box set for $NZ60 or $US33.
All that I've got is the empty box except for the two extra CDs and a
Booklet of photos. Which is clearly why I got it so cheap. The Box set
normally retails at $NZ250 here but I think this was stock that wouldn't
shift (I've asked before and heard there's been one left for a number of years)
I presume that this isn't 100% honest.

Can anyone tell me if there's anything else that should have been included.
I presume that the album CDs had different sleeves or something. Anyway
I'm impressed on my budget I couldn't afford the full Box Set (actually on
my budget I can't afford just the two CDs but anyway.

--
Mark Craddock                      |  'University kills intellect by
Department of Engineering Science  |     degrees'   Andrew Davies