Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bye everyone!

From: goldberg@math.tau.ac.il
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 12:04:34 GMT+3:00
Subject: Bye everyone!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love-Hounds)

Hi all!

As I'm going to lose my net access soon, and already I have little time to
read my mail, I'll be unsubscribing from this list. I've read it for more
than a year and enjoyed it a lot. I might subscribe again when I'll have time
to read the mail and of course net access. If I'll have a little net access
I'll be reading rec.music.gaffa .
See you there!
Goodbye!

						Have fun!
						Uri Goldberg

TTT "All are not huntsmen who blow the huntsmen's horn" - Genesis.
|// "I just know that something good is going to happen" - Kate Bush.
|   "But I know that I am solid, And I am my own bad luck." - Genesis.
    "Skating away on the thin ice of a new day." - Jethro Tull