Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The shirt off my back

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 15:03:05 PDT
Subject: The shirt off my back
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

MY nomination for the Gaffa/Love-hounds T-shirt:

One that reflects the flavor and purpose of the Newsgroup - A
GREAT BIG photo of Chris Williams, with a tiny little picture of Kate
in the corner.

- Stev0 the only mildly sarcastic

obSandman:  For those who are into this sort of thing (and who ISN'T?),
the latest Sandman Anthology, "A Game of You" (now available in paperback!)
is dedicated to Tori Amos (and someone else who's name slips my mind).

"What's THAT?"
"It's called a drum."
"I don't get it.  Where do you plug it in?"
     - Conversation between Jon Drukman and Keith Moon