Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW box

From: Jon Drukman <jdrukman@us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 14:11:47 PDT
Subject: TWW box
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

best bet for americans still jonesin' for a box set is to get it via
Canada - the conversion rate in US/CDN dollars will save you quite a
bit.  i had a Canadian love-hound purchase my set for me for CDN $130,
which worked out to something like US $100.  i then sold all my
now-duplicate US CDs and made about $20 off them.  so, total cost of
box set: $80!

Jon Drukman                                      jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.