Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW Box (Japan) described

From: elke@willow.usask.ca (Nathan Elke)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 08:22:47 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: TWW Box (Japan) described
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

:>I understand the UK edition came with stickers of the TWW symbol; not so
:>the Japanese.  (What would you do with them anyway?)  Btw, I paid CDN
:>$226 plus tax, only to have the (Canadian) re-release appear within weeks
:>for something like $165.  Aaaaarrghhh!

Regarding the stickers: I have used some of them: One on a box with my
5 1/4" disks of KaTe Pictures, two on my The Whole Story Laser Disc,
framing the title. Regarding the boxed set; I must've got a deal, because I
remember paying what worked out to $15-$20 a disc, or $105-$140.
--
 | 1993: Doctor Who  is Thirty Years Old                                   |