Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rick@sq.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1993 10:45:25 -0400
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET>

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rick@sq.sq.com (Rick Innis)
Subject: Re: \Re: Surely not Kate of all people?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 14:45:18 GMT

In article <m0oUjgl-000ilpC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu>
chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:

[re: Kate's smoking ]

>   Yep. The most recent information we have is that she smokes a brand
>called "Silk Cut" (before that she smoked John Player Specials.)

I recall reading in an interview (from around the time of TSW; was it the Q
one?) that she tends to (a) smoke and (b) eat a lot of chocolate, while in
the studio, but that the does stop between albums.  Can anyone corroborate
this?

	--Rick.
--
Rick Innis
SoftQuad Inc.           "Have you seen the secret of the Universe?"  said