Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Canada?!?!

From: fmcquarr@atlas.cs.upei.ca (Fiona McQuarrie)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 11:54:05 -0300
Subject: Canada?!?!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In all this whirl of new release dates etc. no one has mentioned Canada (sob).
Now I know that we are a quiet country and don't do a whole lot but
we seem to have a good international reputation and people like us.....
so does anyone know if the US or UK release dates (and products) are
the same for here?

This information would be especially valuable for people who live in SMALL(ish)
cities with BAD outlets of chain record stores employing IGNORAMUS clerks
who do not appreciate the goddess Kate...(no names mentioned :) )

Cheers, Fiona