Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Sarah Album

From: Richard Moynes <"pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca.153.142.IN-ADDR.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1993 11:03:43 EDT
Subject: New Sarah Album
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca

Hi!

  While flipping channels last night I discovered that Muchmusic had a
spotlight on Sarah McLachlan.  Guess I should pay more attention to the
TV guide!  Anyway, her new album will be out Oct. 22 (in Canada, don't
know about the rest of the world).  It's going to be called "Fumbling
Towards Ecstasy", (oooh) so maybe someone could notify Tipper Gore and
she can have a truckload of stickers ready to go.  :)

"I finally had to stop listening to Kate Bush because that was all
I could think of..." - Sarah McLachlan

Gee, that never stopped me.  :)

Richard