Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Posters

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 15:02:54 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: Posters
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: dfleenor@nettech.com

>> And on the subject of T-shirts...I nominate KaTe's picture from the back of
>> Lionheart. I like the crimped hair look on her. If anyone has the Lioness At
>> Heart box set there are some really good pics in the booklet that comes with
>> it (perfect for scanning). Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or I would
>> scan a few myself.

>I'll add this nomination to the list.  I don't have either of the box
>sets <snf>, but if the pics in the LaH booklet are the same as the
>TWW booklet, then all of these images have been digitized (Well!).

The booklet (I should say book) that comes with LaH is different, it is album-
sized and has 48 pages of full-page pics and text. A lot of the pictures are
"previously unpublished", or so it says on the box cover, and are earlier
publicity shots and the like (some really good stuff). The same goes for the
Never For Ever box set. I bought them both because I am a truly devout
follower of Ms. Bush, and they are worth the ($80) price just for the photo
books. However, it should be noted that the CDs that come in the sets
($80 for 1 CD!) are not limted edition or anything, as far as I can tell. But
you do get a free T-shirt and postcard...