Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Posters

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 11:16:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Posters
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?):
> And on the subject of T-shirts...I nominate KaTe's picture from the back of
> Lionheart. I like the crimped hair look on her. If anyone has the Lioness At
> Heart box set there are some really good pics in the booklet that comes with
> it (perfect for scanning). Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or I would
> scan a few myself.

I'll add this nomination to the list.  I don't have either of the box
sets <snf>, but if the pics in the LaH booklet are the same as the
TWW booklet, then all of these images have been digitized (Well!).
Look in the pictures directory under TWW*.gif or tww*.gif.

Eric France          | The spine is bound to last a life, tough enough to take
ericf@netcom.com     | the pounding, pages made of days of open hand.
Poughkeepsie, NY USA |