Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments

From: ccscw@ntx.city.unisa.edu.au (Stuart Charles Wilsdon)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 17:46:05 +0930
Subject: Moments
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have had a great deal of trouble getting hold of the .au version of this
song. No matter what I do it sounds terrible, heaps of static etc. The
latest songs sound fine.  Does anyone still have the .wav version or better
still a working mac version.

I have talked with the helpful person who has the .au site, my gzip does
uncompress the files, yet they still sound as I described above, as do the
new uncompressed versions. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong.
I am a computer scientist and am fairly sure that I am doing the right
thing. Even more important is that I am an avid Kate Bush fan and can't
bear hearing comments about how great these two new songs are! What could I
be missing? Has anyone else had problems with these files? Help, please....

Stuart Charles Wilsdon

BTW I love the three that do work, especially And So Is Love. The others
are catchy and fun, growing on one with time. Thankyou very much to
whomever 'found' and copied these :-).