Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Posters

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 12:26:44 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: Posters
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I've asked this before, but got no response...where can I get KaTe posters? Is
there a mail-order place that specializes in hard-to-find posters and such?

And on the subject of T-shirts...I nominate KaTe's picture from the back of
Lionheart. I like the crimped hair look on her. If anyone has the Lioness At
Heart box set there are some really good pics in the booklet that comes with
it (perfect for scanning). Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner or I would
scan a few myself.