Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RubberBand girl

From: sharon@minster.york.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 10:48:26
Subject: RubberBand girl
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi,
  Last night I was listening to Virgin FM, they played the new
single by kate to be released on the 6th September....I am a big
kate fan and have been for years...I think she has got a amaizing
voice and tops anyfemale singer I know off - she is amaizing.(sp)

I did not realise that it was kate singing, it sounded to me like
the average pop/janet jackson rubbish - not until it was pointed
out by my friend did I realise that it was the great KT

What a great disappointment it was, after waiting years for  a
new album, I hear this. I only hope that the rest of the album
is better than this single. Has kate's voice really changed that
much