Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: It's on the way!

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (Irgendwo in der Tiefe)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 22:05:23 GMT
Subject: Re: It's on the way!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes) writes:

>The video is on the way to Peter, mailed Monday morning.

>Contents:

>Aspel "Moments of Pleasure"
>Video "Rocket Man"
>Wogan "Rocket Man"
>The Dutch videos
>The Christmas Show (which unfortunately turned out *terrible* :-(. Chris
>put it on there anyway, figuring that people would at least want to see
>what it looked like, if given a choice of a bad copy or no copy. Sorry!!)
>The Infant Kiss (Chrisvideo)
 ^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^
Great news!  I've wanted to see this for a long time.

>Don't take that order as gospel, because I don't know the order.

>Vickie

><whew! No more frowned and worried faces looking our way! whew!>

On the contrary, a very happy, grateful face from this particular
corner of the Kativerse.  Let me just take a moment here to publicly
thank everybody who worked so hard to make this project come together
so successfully and quickly.  Your efforts are appreciated!

Time to let the weirdness in...

johnz@eaglet.rain.com