Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An r.m.g peace-plan for Kate, on her 35th

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: 27 Jul 1993 21:55:05 GMT
Subject: Re: An r.m.g peace-plan for Kate, on her 35th
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2344agINNi0k@lynx.unm.edu> lazlo%triton.unm.edu@lynx.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble) writes:
>jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger) writes:
>
>> just, suppose we all agree to police ourselves to the extent of
>> *labelling our flames* in our Subjectlines as "FLAME", so that one simple
>> killfile entry will serve for all time, to spare the Tenderhearted from
>> the Terrible?  { :^)
>
>You know, Barger, if this had come from anybody else I might have even
>considered it.  But from you . . .

Just to set the record straight...I, Jeffy the Anti-Christ, sent out
e-mail to all the Ectophiles asking them to write Lazlo and tell him
to put down Jorn "I am the symbol of all that is good in Gaffa" Barger publicly
because, well, because I had nothing better to do.

Oh, how I love wielding this power.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "When I look in the mirror, I see a little clearer/ |
|SAFH Lite [tm]       |  I am what I am and you are you too./  Do you like  |