Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <news@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 02:06:12 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mcjenkin@gauss.. (mcjenkin)
Subject: Re: Hammersmith laserdisc
Sender: news@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 07:06:06 GMT

..^... The "Hammersmith" laserdisc is currently available only as a
Japanese
..^... import.  It can be obtained from import companies such as Laser
Craze
..^... or Sight & Sound, but because it's an import it's likely to cost
Mondo
..^... Buckolas.
..^...
(addresses and etc. deleted.)

	Just a few days ago, the customer service person at Sight&Sound
told me that all the KT laserdisc imports were now out of print and that
they could not place an order for them  :-(
	Ken Crane's told me the same thing  :-(
	Same thing goes for "The Single File."

	I guess until someone decides to reissue these KT LD's, we're
out-of-luck.  But I'm still looking, and I'll post any important findings
to rec.music.gaffa as I continue my search.

KCJ