Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith laserdisc

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 93 09:16:00 -0500
Subject: Hammersmith laserdisc
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

DF>Does anyone know where I can get Kate Bush Live at Hammersmith Odeon on laser
DF>disc? I have tried many video / music stores in the area with no luck. Any
DF>info would be appreciated.

The "Hammersmith" laserdisc is currently available only as a Japanese
import.  It can be obtained from import companies such as Laser Craze
or Sight & Sound, but because it's an import it's likely to cost Mondo
Buckolas.

My two favourite places to obtain Japanese laserdiscs:

          Sight & Sound Laserdisc
          27 Jones Road
          Waltham, MA  02154
          Phone: (617) 894-8633

          Laser Craze
          349 Newbury Street
          Boston, MA  02115
          Phone: (617) 267-3311

NOTE: As of August 3, Laser Craze will have moved, slightly.  Their
address will be 329 Newbury Street, not 349 Newbury Street.

If they don't have the "Hammersmith" disc already, they can place an
order for it, as they have suppliers who travel directly to Tokyo on a
regular basis.

I bought the import laserdisc of Peter Gabriel's "P.o.V." from Laser
Craze for $58.  That's a sample of the type of price you might have to
pay for Imported Kate.
---
 ~ OLX 2.1 TD ~ USA Today: For people who find TV news too complex.