Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds query

From: ccsw@bris.ac.uk (S. Watkins)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 07:35:24 GMT
Subject: Love-Hounds query
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@bris.ac.uk

Hello.

  I've gt a problem, and I was wondering if you peeps could help me out.

One of our under-graduates has subscribed to the "Love-Hounds" mailing
list, and now the vacation is here, their account has been disabled.
However, the mailing list is still sending messages to his account.

I've tried mailing to the love-hounds-reuest address with no success, so
does anyone out there know the address of the moderator/owner for the
Love-Hounds mailing list?

Any help appreciated

Steff

# E-Mail    (JANET) :- POSTMASTER@UK.AC.BRISTOL                          #
# E-Mail (INTERNET) :- POSTMASTER%BRISTOL.AC.UK                          #
# Real Life Identity: Steff Watkins  (Steff.Watkins@bristol.ac.uk)       #
#                     Tele :- 44 272 303531 or 44 272 303030 XTN 3046    #