Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's on the way!

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 93 01:55:20 EDT
Subject: It's on the way!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The video is on the way to Peter, mailed Monday morning.

Contents:

Aspel "Moments of Pleasure"
Video "Rocket Man"
Wogan "Rocket Man"
The Dutch videos
The Christmas Show (which unfortunately turned out *terrible* :-(. Chris
put it on there anyway, figuring that people would at least want to see
what it looked like, if given a choice of a bad copy or no copy. Sorry!!)
The Infant Kiss (Chrisvideo)

Don't take that order as gospel, because I don't know the order.

Vickie

<whew! No more frowned and worried faces looking our way! whew!>