Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Chris Katefans is a God! (Was: Love-Hounds T-Shirt)

From: dmarkfie@nyx.cs.du.edu (David Markfield)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 21:01:27 GMT
Subject: Re: Chris Katefans is a God! (Was: Love-Hounds T-Shirt)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)

I have not posted to gaffa in forever.  Usually, I am content to sit in
the background and enjoy the new information and personal insights I gain
from reading gaffa.  However things have truly gone far enough now.  And I
am truly compeled to write.

Fine Jorn doesn't like Chris.

Fine, Chris doesn't like Jorn.

Fine.

Let's take it off net.

I know i have a kill file but I don't want to kill all of Jorn and Chris's
post as I have enjoyed previous posts of both individuals.

I mean this is absolutely ridiculous.  (sp)

Do you know there are some newsgroups which are/and have been read by the
individuals they are devoted to?  Tori has seen really-deep-thoughts.
Fripp is going to be receiving Discipline.  Alan White has seen Notes from
the Edge.  I sincerely hope that KaTe NEVER sees gaffa and that if somehow
she never learns of the antics occuring in thsi group.

KaTemas is less than three weeks away.  KaTe's first album in four years
is due out soon....I think there are alot of things we can do besides
argue in public.

I don't expect any fences to be mended.  All I ask is for this to become
private.

Please.

I implore you.

dave