Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New to gaffa, not to KB. Please help

From: Margareta Ostlund <MOST@AMERICAN.EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 16:45:28 EDT
Subject: New to gaffa, not to KB. Please help
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi,
I just found gaffa here last week after years of knowing it must really
exist.  I'm glad you're all out there.

I have been a major fan of Kate Bush and her music since October 1981
when I first heard "Army Dreamers."  I was immediately hooked.  I love
the quality of her music and the poetry of it.  She always has something
to say to me that's relevant.

I have The Kick Inside, Lionheart, Never for Ever, The Dreaming, Hounds
of Love, and The Sensual World.  But I have no current info other than
what I've learnt here.  Where else can I go or send or look for more
Kate info?

I understand from the posts here that she has a new release coming this
fall.  There's also been discussion here of MoP, which I take to be
Moments of Pleasure, but what is that?

I'd love to have a Kate video; but where and how?  Also the tee-shirts
sound like a great idea.

Please help me out with catching up with Kate's new developments and
with this group.

You may either e-mail me, most@auvm.american.edu, especially if you
think the info is too redundant for the rest or post in gaffa.  I'll
be looking out for it.

To any who respond:  I thank you very, very much!

Greta, a grateful Kate Bush fan in D.C.

P.S.  What is gaffa really?  Does it refer to more than what she describes
in the song?