Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds T-Shirt (?)

From: mcjenkin <mcjenkin@euler.ucs.indiana.EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 93 02:47:08 EST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds T-Shirt (?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: Operator <root@cs.indiana.EDU>

In rec.music.gaffa article <ericfCA251x.3MJ@netcom.com> you wrote:
...^... At a meeting recently, one of my co-workers showed up wearing
a t-shirt
...^... reading QUEENSRYCHE SCREAMING IN DIGITAL NET-DIGEST (we
IBMers are
...^... turning into a wild bunch).  It occurred to me that such a
t-shirt
...^... would be a Cool Thing for this group.  What do people think?
...^... I would be willing to coordinate such an effort -- how would
we
...^... go about reaching a net.consensus regarding a design?
...^...

.Let's all think about it and come up with our best ideas.  We'll
post them, compile them, and then vote on them... then we can worry
about the actual printing and coming up with the money...

the rec.musicmakers.bass newsgroup (for bass players) has their own
t-shirt which I think is a neat idea.  Their slogan on the shirt
reads "The Global Electronic Bassline" or something like that...

Kate Jenkins.