Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights film on Aussie TV next week

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 22:08:11 +0930
Subject: Wuthering Heights film on Aussie TV next week
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The original film "Wuthering Heights" will be shown on Australian TV
next week, monday afternoon.

For South Australia, Adelaide (thats where I live) it will be on Monday
afternoon at 12:00 PM CST June 17th.

I like the timing.. hot on the heels of Kate's new album announcement!
This time I will record the film!!

Its amazing how many lovehounds are 'coming out of the woodwork' due to the
new album release!..

What is the size of the mail digest for Love-Hounds?.. I've been on it
for at least 3-4 years now.

How many Love-Hounds are there?

Can't wait to see Kate's name bandied around in the music press again,
the Utah Saints' song stirred things a little.

  "its time for the sleeper to awaken"

  "wake up...
                     		you must wake up
   wake up
		    		wake up man
   wake up child .. 'pay attention'
				come on.. wake up now
   wake up love..
				B-)
Richard Frost    |   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au   | Ph: +61 8 201 3651

   _--_|\     ___ _   _       CSIRO / Flinders Joint Research Centre
  /      \     / /_) / `           in Information Technology.
        v                          Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA