Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gillian Gaar's "She's a Rebel" IS available in Canada

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 93 09:40:58 -0700
Subject: Gillian Gaar's "She's a Rebel" IS available in Canada
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!  I just got back from Montreal.  Looking through the last few days
worth of postings, it seems that I was not the only love-hound there!
Too bad we couldn't meet.

About a month ago, maybe a little more, someone from Canada asked how
to get a copy of Gillian Gaar's book, "She's a Rebel."  Well, I saw
this book at Coles at the corner of Sainte Catherine and Stanley in
downtown Montreal, so the book is definitely available in Canada.

As for things in the news in love-hounds:

1. Great news about the album!

2. Well, I LIKE Sarah Brightman's album.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov