Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new TWW announcement in CANADA

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 02 Jun 93 13:56:34 EDT
Subject: new TWW announcement in CANADA
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

My brother just faxed me an ad for This Woman's Work Box Set
in Canada!  This is bizarre, because I thought the push was well over.
It is the same set we know.   Sugg. List is $146.98 for cassettes
or CDs (never thought I'd see the day where cass. and cd price is
same).  The dates (which are really hard to discern due to graininess
of fax) span a period in June/93.  This is from EMI.  So you
canadians who are box-setless, be on the lookout!

Anyone else know anything about why they're doing this now?

-mjm