Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

boot cd?

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 2 Jun 1993 23:36:28 GMT
Subject: boot cd?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This is my first post so "please be kind to my mistakes".  After looking on
and off for about 13 years, I finally found some live KB. Unfortunately I
have no info on it.  I picked up this cd about a month ago and its called
Feel It Live.  Its a very good recording (as far as "unofficial concert
recordings" go) so I assume its from the Hammersmith video, which I haven't
seen.  It was released in 1991 and has most of the "biggies" from TKI, LH and
a couple from NFE.  Does anyone have the inside scoop on this great cd. Like
which concert (from the tour of life, '79) its from.
Thanks ahead of time, I'm sure someone out there knows all about this cd.

GD