Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: boot cd?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 10:05 MET DST
Subject: Re: boot cd?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Beginn der weitergeleiteten Mitteilung:

Date: Fri,  4 Jun 93 09:41:10 MET DST
From: uli (To: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis))
To: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)

> Feel It Live.  Its a very good recording (as far as "unofficial concert
> recordings" go) so I assume its from the Hammersmith video, which I haven't
> seen.  It was released in 1991 and has most of the "biggies" from TKI, LH and
> a couple from NFE.  Does anyone have the inside scoop on this great cd. Like
> which concert (from the tour of life, '79) its from.

Glen, you are absolutely right, the 'Feel It Live' bootleg CD is - as four others
- a clone of the soundtrack of the Hammersmith Video, and as such from one
of the Hammersmith Odeon shows. The only other bootleg CDs are: 4 CDs with
Home Demo Recordings, 1 CD with the soundtrack of the Christmas Special,
1 CD with odds and sodds from TV and 1 CD with pirated B-sides. (anything

forgotten?)

Bye,

Uli