Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds of Love LP

From: Bill Young <3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, 27 Apr 1993 18:34:45 EDT
Subject: Hounds of Love LP
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@GATECH.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was recently in a used record store, and picked up a copy of "Hounds of Love"
on record.  I was disappointed to find that the vinyl was black, since the
record at our college station is greyish-white.  I would be interested in
knowing aproximately how many copies were made in grey-colored marble opposed
to the regular black vinyl.  I take it that the copy the station has is more
valuable than the one I have, and so I should probably see about getting my
hands on that one;^)

Bill.