Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hounds of Love LP

From: J.P.Marsh@bradford.ac.uk (JP MARSH)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1993 10:02:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Hounds of Love LP
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk

Bill Young (3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU) wrote:
: I was recently in a used record store, and picked up a copy of "Hounds of Love"
: on record.  I was disappointed to find that the vinyl was black, since the
: record at our college station is greyish-white.  I would be interested in
: knowing aproximately how many copies were made in grey-colored marble opposed
: to the regular black vinyl.  I take it that the copy the station has is more
: valuable than the one I have, and so I should probably see about getting my
: hands on that one;^)

: Bill.

It a) sounds like a PROMO, and thus b) could be worth $$$$$$$$ ,so ...

		c) nick it !!!!!!

jim