Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hounds of Love LP

From: msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr E D G Robertson)
Date: 29 Apr 1993 11:45:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Hounds of Love LP
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <93117.1834453CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>, 3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU (Bill Young) writes:
|> I was recently in a used record store, and picked up a copy of "Hounds of Love"
|> on record.  I was disappointed to find that the vinyl was black, since the
|> record at our college station is greyish-white.  I would be interested in
|> knowing aproximately how many copies were made in grey-colored marble opposed
|> to the regular black vinyl.  I take it that the copy the station has is more
|> valuable than the one I have, and so I should probably see about getting my
|> hands on that one;^)
|>
|> Bill.

	I don't know how many copies of the marbled vinyl LP were released, but
I've seen a few copies in UK record fairs, usually in the L30-L45 price range -
that's, hrm, about $50-$70?
	Black vinyl is certainly the ``standard'' issue album.
	Regards,

 \_____    \____/  \____/    _____/       (msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
  \_____                    _____/  (UUCP, ...!mcsun!uknet!warwick!msubu)
     \___________  ___________/    We'llSplitYourPersona,SeeYourMindDivide,
               /    \                  PullYouApart,TakeYouBothForARide
               ~~~~~~