Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Really? Hawkwind!?!

From: jondr@sco.COM
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 93 16:53:01 PDT
Subject: Re: Really? Hawkwind!?!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

Tim O Connor writes:

>In Jon's recetn blatant promotion (congrats Jon! Where can I find a copy?)
>he listed:

>> Hawkwind		Space Dust

>and I nearly fainted. This must be the old English Grateful Dead-alikes
>Hippy band if it's on this album. Do they still exist? Is this new stuff or
>old stuff? Another Chapter of the Doremi Faso Latido?

Yeah, they exist.  It's new.  Sounds like trippy synth stuff to me.  I
like Hawkwind.  Much more fun than the Dead, in my book.  Plus they
have better music and imagery.

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.