Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How far would you go?

From: brand@prag.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 93 18:41:14 PDT
Subject: How far would you go?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Validated.

Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca writes:

> Hands up all who would leave their continent to see Kate in concert if she
> were not performing on your own continent.  How far would you travel to see
> her?

Andrea,

My hand has been up since 1983, when a good friend of mine first introduced
me to The Dreaming (still my favorite).  Since then I have become a full-
fleged Kate fanatic and would travel to the ends of the known Kate-iverse to
see her perform live, (count me in on the chartered flight).  If the rumors
of her touring the U.S. are true, though, we won't have to.

BTW...Please, no jokes about how tired my arm must be. ;^)

"Just one more jump, Roo, dear, and then we really must be going."
        - Kanga (AA Milne)
" 'Bang' goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van." - KB
B^^) B^^) * "...I've never been	  *   She brings us love
B-<  B-<  *     so happy to be    *      and deeper understanding.
B__) B__) *     alive..."  - KB	  *         - BB