Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How 'bout we try talking to each other?

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 16:58:59 GMT
Subject: Re: How 'bout we try talking to each other?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

Well spoken, Jeff.  Now...

There is such a thing, dearly beloved, as "airing one's dirty laundry in
public."  This is not an attractive thing.  Nor is it a thing which I want
to observe.

Jorn: I am asking you, completely without venom, NOT to air your dirty on
gaffa.  This is a music newsgroup, for Tree's sake, not a forum for personal
politics.

At the risk of sounding cliche'd...TAKE IT TO E-MAIL.

Drewcifer
--
----bi    Andrew D. Simchik					SCHNOPIA!
\ ----    as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu				TreeWater