Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe KomiK

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart M. Castergine)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1993 21:15:42 -0500
Subject: Re: KaTe KomiK
To: gaffa@MEC.OHIO.GOV

Jorn sneers::
> Meredith "Zippy" Tarr frisks:
> >I somehow thought there would have been more discussion of this
> >little item in these pages, but maybe it all got swallowed by the
> >lunacy that certain Gaffans from Chicago and California unleashed
> >upon the nets.
>
> Another
>         clueless
>                    Ecto
>                           drive-by
>                                    ......____-- shooting!
>

> Ecto:  warm...  fuzzy...  smug...   possessive...  hypocritical...
> (documentation to follow...)

Oh for pity's sake, Jorn, I've been watching this thing for weeks until
I could hardly stand looking at love-hounds anymore. And you come and
give your own smug little flame to Meth or anyone who finds the whole
event distasteful.

Meth's post was

a) Not clueless. She was right on about the Kate Komic and about the
flame war.

b) About the kate Komic, not the flame war. You are just so blindingly
self-centered you can't talk about any topic not related to *you*.

Meth isn't the only one tired of the whole thing.

THERE ARE A LOT OF US OUT HERE JORN!

I don't care who was right or wrong, and I *did* exercise my ability to
hit 'n' as often as I could. However, I get love-hounds as bounce mail,
so I at least have to glance at each nauseating message. People who get
the digest have it much worse. It was an idiotic thing about which to
argue. And I cannot believe I am the only one who is sick of the way
you stomp on everyone who disagrees with you.

Shut up, Jorn. Just shut the fuck up.

P.S. I don't know what you have against ecto -- at least on that list
they don't have senseless flame wars. Please, don't explain it to me.

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart Castergine        ---
"They said they would rather be outlaws a year in Sherwood   |/
forest than President of the United States Forever."         |\
== Mark Twain, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"