Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe KomiK

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 93 20:21:34 EDT
Subject: Re: KaTe KomiK
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jorn@chinet.chi.il.us (Jorn Barger) writes:

>Meredith "Zippy" Tarr frisks:
>>I somehow thought there would have been more discussion of this
>>little item in these pages, but maybe it all got swallowed by the
>>lunacy that certain Gaffans from Chicago and California unleashed
>>upon the nets.

>Another
>        clueless
>                   Ecto
>                          drive-by
>                                   ......____-- shooting!

No no no Jorn, you have it all wrong. Meth was talking about *ME*,
being as how I'm from Chicago and all.
(And IED too, I assume, since she mentioned California)
You see, "lunatic" is her pet name for me, "lunacy" is her pet
name for IED, so yeah, she was definitely talking about us. It
all dates back to the KaTe KonvenTion. We were talking about how
crazy it was that we had flown to London from the US just for the
Kon. It just sort of evolved, I guess you had to be there during
the discussion.

Oh and, Meredith's not on Ecto. She's never been on Ecto. There's
been some lady who tries to pass herself off as Meredith, but we
all saw through the ruse ages ago. We humor her, and let her post
anyway. I've been trying to get the *real* Meredith on Ecto since
forever, but she hates Happy Rhodes and won't have anything to do
with us.

See Jorn, you don't know *everything*! Sheesh!

>Ecto:  warm...  fuzzy...  smug...   possessive...  hypocritical...
>(documentation to follow...)

Yes Jorn, whatever you say. I'm sure the 163 people on Ecto would
agree with you too, if you vibed at them enough.

(Btw, just for that, I'm *not* going to tell you that your beloved
WEEN are coming to Chicago in concert. Nope, you won't get it out
of me, nosiree Bob!)

Vickie (your plastic pal who's fun to be with)