Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe KomiK

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: 13 Apr 1993 22:02:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KaTe KomiK
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Well, I have acquired a copy of the KaTe KomiK, and I must say
I'm properly appalled.

Not only do the drawings not in the least bit resemble Kate, but
many details are grossly inaccurate, most of the action is purely
apocryphal, and the whole approach redefines Cheeze.  I realize
that the whole Rock n Roll Comics thang is "unauthorized and
proud of it", but puh-leeze.

I somehow thought there would have been more discussion of this
little item in these pages, but maybe it all got swallowed by the
lunacy that certain Gaffans from Chicago and California unleashed
upon the nets.  Or is there really not much more to say about it
than just done above?

|Meredith Tarr                                   meth@delphi.com|
|          The painted stage, it comes alive at night           |
|                  When all the world is dead                   |
| And I become the sole audience, and they linger in my head... |
|                         *Happy Rhodes*                        |