Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Sexuality./NFE Box./T-shirts.

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin)
Date: 14 Apr 93 02:26:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's Sexuality./NFE Box./T-shirts.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

On 13 Apr 93 20:43:39 GMT, fmcquarr@sfu.ca said:

McQ> P.D. Fitzgerald-Morris writes: "The recent discussion of Kate's
McQ> sexuality would be extremely distressing to her were she aware of it."
McQ>
McQ> Have any of Love-Hounds's readers noticed the striking resemblance
McQ> between  this mr. Fitzgerald-Morris and the P.D. Fitzgerald-Morris who
McQ> edits HOMEGROUND, a magazine whose most recent issue contained a
McQ> lengthy article on the influence of sexuality on KaTE Bush's music?
McQ> Are they related? I think we should be told :)
McQ>

> sexuality. sex/u/al/i/ty :n.
>  . fondness or readiness for, or interest in, sexual activity;

Eew! You are all sick. To suggest that morbid interests such as
sexuality ever affected KaTe is really gross.

I bought the Never For Ever box a fortnight ago. The book is really
disappointing because the only justification I can see for saying that
it contains never before published photographs is that I have never
seen them in black and white before!

T-shirts: Always read the washing instructions label before use!

McQ>  /exit

I hope this is not your last exit.

|S.C.T. Martin|Fujitsu S.S.L. Limited|martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp|
|    Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality      |
|                        Jules de Gaultier                         |