Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's Sexuality

From: fmcquarr@sfu.ca
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 13:41:31 PDT
Subject: Kate's Sexuality
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

P.D. Fitzgerald-Morris writes: "The recent discussion of Kate's sexuality would be extremely distressing to her were she aware of it."

Have any of Love-Hounds's readers noticed the striking resemblance between
this mr. Fitzgerald-Morris and the P.D. Fitzgerald-Morris who edits
HOMEGROUND, a magazine whose most recent issue contained a lengthy
article on the influence of sexuality on KaTE Bush's music?
Are they related? I think we should be told :)
/exit