Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Magic 108, 109, 110....

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 93 13:28:07 MET
Subject: Magic 108, 109, 110....
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Okay guys, this discussion is going nowhere now (and I don't think
    it went anywhere, though), please stop arguing for or against
    'vibes'.

    Personnally, I'm much interested by religions, metaphysic experiences
    and different kinds of magic, and I think this thread about vibes being
    recorded on analog medias and not on digital is *pure* invention.
    Knowing & feeling all the things an object has recorded is known as
    'clairvoyance', in french, and it has nothing to do with the kind of
    the object, or the way music has been recorded on it.

    In fact, when you're happy or sad, it has a direct relation with the
    music you play, but no relation with the way it's recorded.

    Finally, I think Jorg has requested more spirituality, but didn't
    prove he was a stable person, as uttering insults against other ones
    is a very poor attitude.

    Now, let's get back to Kate Bush related posts.

    Sincerely,
                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | -> Please don't send mails   |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |           >50 Ko !           |