Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD's and vibes

From: nessus@media.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1993 21:24:02 GMT
Subject: CD's and vibes
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

What's all this about CD's not being able to store vibes?  My CD's
store my vibes and then replay them for me later.  Jorn, are you
trying to negate my perceptions?  Should I take this as an insult?
Who made your theories the be all and end all of everything?  I know
what I feel when I play my CD's.  Aren't you being pretty narrow
minded, Jorn?  Are you willing to discount my perceptions just to prop
up your short-sighted theories?