Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Steve W., where'd you go? ;^)

From: jorn@chinet.chi.il.us (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1993 10:57:42 GMT
Subject: Steve W., where'd you go? ;^)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Eh!  I spent HOURS responding to a wonderfully provocative post from
Steve Williams, and now he's gone and cancelled it out from under me.

The upshot was that he's *extremely* distressed by how negative I'm
being.  My response was to condense everybody's worst flames into
one annotated chronology, which I expect I'll repost anyway soon.

If others are exttremely distressed, and think we need to find some other
way to deal with the Drukman clan, post or email please?

Steve, write me.