Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who is Rosabelle?

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Feb 93 14:06:04 EST
Subject: Who is Rosabelle?
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I was recently showing someone the Houdini description that Kate
once wrote (the story anout Ford, etc.) and the album cover and the
song.  Just when I thought I was thru, she asked about the lyrics,
and who Rosabelle is, and I was stumped.  I felt dumb because I know
this we've discussed this whole thing here before, but for the life
of me I cannot remember. So, if someone could please post a summary
of any pertinent details, specifically, what point of view the lyrics
are told from (the POV seems to shift, right?) and who is Rosabelle,
I would be grateful and could end my friend's confusion.

Thanks in advance.
-mjm (mike mendelson)