Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Clannad descriptions

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (John Zimmer)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1993 20:13:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Clannad descriptions
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au writes:

>Dave Stirling sez..
>>There is also a video compilation, also called "pastpresent" that
>>includes a few vids of some of the songs on the CD as well as quite a
>>few interviews, and one "new" song  Hourglass.  This may be hard to find.

>    Sorry for the non-KaTe question BUT does anybody know if 'Hourglass' can be
>found anywhere else but this video? I've had the vid for a while but I'd like
>to have this song on CD.

>- Graham

Unfortunately that's the only place I've seen it.  On a related note, US
LoveHounds might be interested to know that VH-1 just played the video for
"Theme from Harry's Game" (from the above "PastPresent" compilation) on
their "What's New" program.  Which makes me wonder "why now?".

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com