Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Clannad descriptions

From: GTP10@phx.cam.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 11:15:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Clannad descriptions
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Graham Dombkins asked:

> Sorry for the non-KaTe question BUT does anybody know if 'Hourglass' can be
> found anywhere else but this video? I've had the vid for a while but I'd like
> to have this song on CD.

Yes, 'Hourglass' was the title track of a CD-single which was released in the
UK a few months after 'PastPresent' came out. I grabbed a copy at the time. I
seriously doubt it is still available, but it didn't chart so there may be
copies still lurking somewhere (though probably not in Australia).

The cover art of the single was a rather beautiful photo of Maire, so I chose
this as my item to get autographed when she played a very low key charity
concert right here in Cambridge about 18 months ago.

Geoff Parks

PS The new Clannad album is slated for an April release in the UK.